X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drake_011
    • Jul 2004

Svcd Help Plz!!!

hi
    im having some problems burning a couple of svcd movies .
    if i look at them in windows they appear to be 790-800mb.. which on my computer usually fits on a 700mb cd.. but when i view them in Nero, they appear as 839 mb.. and when i check the file in nero.. it is about 4-6mb too big to fit on a cd. and when i try to burn it, nero says tells me it is not enough space to burn.. now these movies have been spcially made for burning so they fit exactly on a cd.. just like the other movies i have and have burnt so far.. but these two are just a bit too big.. Anyone know a solution to this? i know i could cut off abit of the movie.. but the credits have allready been taken off so i would have to delete some of the start..
    can any1 help me?
    Thanx

Drake
    Last edited by drake_011; 7 Jul 2004, 02:56 AM.
  • shiny#3
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Jul 2003

welcome to the forum Drake_001

it is forbidden to mention or to refer to movies that are downloaded. please do not mention again where or how you have obtained your movies. and read the board rules

but for now. Nero offers the possibility to overburn CDs
    this option must be activated in the EXPERTS settings of nero.
    it is possible to burn that few megabyte more onto a normal 700mb disk .

Start Nero burning rom-->close wizard -->goto Files-->preferences
    -->Expert Features->and enable overburning set the value to arond 89 minutes (should be enough) and hit ok.
    now try to burn again the message you got will reaper followed by the offer to try overburn.
    if you do this choose CDr media that has a reliable dye. best is that you choose 800mb (90 minutes disk)..

They have reliable dye to the brim.

check the attachment how to do settings.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shiny#3; 5 Jul 2004, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• drake_011
      • Jul 2004

thanks for that shiny. It worked perfectly!! i was abit worried about the "you might also damage your cd recorder" warning though... but it worked so thanks ever so much!!
      sorry bout breakin the rules.. lol.. i should have read the rules first .. edited it now so hope you all forgive me.. !

Cheers

Drake_011

Comment

Working...