Resetting Of Remembered Data Of Dvdshrink

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apfraats
    Red dotted member, Oh boy this isn't ok...
    • Oct 2004

Resetting Of Remembered Data Of Dvdshrink

Some will like the feature of DVDSHRINK rembering preivious analyzed data when you once did an analyze on a DVD. This 'feature' causes me a lot of trouble:

- When something goes wrong e.g. computer crash or let DVDshrink remember to may DVD's, the shrink proces becomes corrupted or DVDSHRINK hangs itself. You get strabely encoded DVD's sometimes too.

I want to know where DVDSHRINK stores this prevous done work and how to reset this, so when I open the files of a DVD earlier opened DVDSHRINK does the proces of preanalysing etctera nice and clean again.

Does anybody know how to get rit of the data that DVDSHRINK remebers and where it stores this information ???

Does anybody know how to reset this rembered analysing data, so DVDSHRINK starts the proces nice and clean again.

I first use DVDDECRYPTOR to store the DVD in a directory. Mostsly I do a few after each other and then use DVDSHRINK to get a quick impression of what the result will be when I finally do the real job. But in this way DVDSHRINK get's messed up when you take a quick glance at a number of DVD's or you interrupt it's proces. The second time when you will do the final jo, reading and ananlyzing DATA frm a DVD, saving the reults in a directory and later on urnin them with Nero, this often leads to problem cause of the remembering function of DVDSHRINK.

Anubody knows where DVDSHRINKS stores he info it remembers, and hoe to reset DVDSHRINK so it's thinks it has to deal with a new DVD ???

Many thanks in advance,

Antoine Raats.
    And then there was Blue Ray........ Nothing to backup anymore......
  • Mig$y
    Retired
    • Jan 2004

Re: Resetting Of Remembered Data Of Dvdshrink

Originally posted by apfraats

Does anybody know how to get rit of the data that DVDSHRINK remebers and where it stores this information ???
    Go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DVD Shrink
    the folder is hidden so you may need to enable View hidden files and folders and delete your analysis results. This will enable you to do a fresh analysis.

Comment

• dontasciime
      • Jun 2005

and accept the licence agreement.

Comment

Working...