Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ktherr
    • Oct 2004

newer version download?

Hi, I have DVD Shrink 3.1.7.6 and see in the forum that there is a newer version out? I would like to download it if it's needed but don't know where to get it from. Could you send me a link for it that is reliable? or should I just keep the one I have? I haven't had good luck getting programs to run after I update them so I am leary about doing this without some input from you first. Thanks and any suggestions would be helpful.
  • cynthia
    Super Moderatress
    • Jan 2004

Tutorials – Resources AARP members to manage their medical insurance plans via online account, from available on MyAARPMedicare to meet the customer’s requirements with its medicare plans. UHC has started […]

You can keep the old program. Just rename the old exe file to someting else before installing the new version.

Comment

• Floppy

Hi

Or if like me you just like the latest version on your drive just unistall it first, run a Registry cleaner and get rid of all DVD shrink related entries and install the new version...

On another note if updates generaly go wrong in your system it's a sign of a clutered registry, installing and unistalling stuff can leave rubbish behind that only serves the purpose of giving all of us grief...

Registry cleaners work fine but only if you get rid of only the files u know you dont have anymore

Would u click on the vote link on my signature please, its a multiple option, free, and no strings attached, no information about yourself will be collected or needed....

Good things

Comment

• ktherr
        • Oct 2004

That sounds like a good idea except I have no idea how to "clean" the registry. I am pretty new to this and trying to learn the tricks but sometimes I need direct instructions on how to do things and this would be one of those...LOL

Comment

• Floppy

Hello

The Registry Cleaner I use is EasyCleaner. And it's FREE! About Easy Cleaner

I always use the ANSI version because it doesnt require installing.

Be carefull though make sure you make a backup before cleaning the registry. It is a delicate part of windows to clean and edit or delete stuff from, so dont go mad on it...

Read more about registry here. Read this info closely and you will soon know a few tricks of your own...

Would u click on the vote link on my signature please, its a multiple option, free, and no strings attached, no information about yourself will be collected or needed....

Good things

Comment

Working...