X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aphro
    • Nov 2004

backing up back ups - please help

Hey People ,
    I'm new to this forum, i checked the previous posts an couldnt find any info on this. I am having issues backing up my back ups. It used to work fine, and I had done around 20 movies a few months ago, now for some reason I cannot back up anything. i can back up originals no probs, but not back ups. I have tried nero and clone dvd as well with no luck. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

What exact procedures have you attempted with Nero and CloneDVD to make an additional copy of your backup(s)?

Comment

• aphro
      • Nov 2004

Basically just cloning it direct..I have 2 drives..I have DVD burner and a DVD ROM..I put the original in the ROM and the blank in the burner.....someone had suggested to me copy the files off the DVD on to my hard drive then open nero and drag the file in..Someone else said that wont work and I will have to rip it with Shring or decypter first...I was going to try both tonight.. I dont know what went wrong ..backing up thr back ups was all going fine then one day I turn the pc on and bam...cant do it anymore..even with ones i have backed up b4

Comment

• ormonde
        Digital Video Explorer
        • Dec 2003

"Someone else said that wont work and I will have to rip it with Shring or decypter first"

Whoever that "Someone" is that stated that is wrong. Try the "Copy Disc" feature in Nero.

Comment

Working...