Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellfire72
    • Jan 2005

need help with audio

hello i just need to know somethink i have backed up a few movies now for some reason when i go to play back the dvd i just backed up whether its on my dvd rom or the standered dvd player why is it that the audio seems to be slow ..
    like when some one talks you will hear them talking but see there mouth opening 10 seconds later hmmmm why is that?
    im useing ritek dvds.
    it only does that with a few movies that i have done just want to know why it does that is all its like there lip syncing thanx for any help
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

To hellfire72

It would be beneficial if you stated what software and procedures you used to backup AND burn your DVD copies...
    Last edited by setarip; 17 Apr 2005, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Alien Bay
      Always learning
      • Oct 2004

I had the same problem with commercially rented DVDs. If I turned the standalone DVD player off and turned it back on, it would be play fine for a while and then the problem would reappeard. Buying a new DVD play solved the problem, but I would be very curious to know the cause.
      APOD

Comment

• hellfire72
        • Jan 2005

ok now i know the problem its my dvd player i was reading up on my dvd player and it wont play cdr cdrw any burnt dvd so on it will just play original dvds .
        i go to play the dvd on my computer and it plays really well so its my dvd player so im going to get my self one of them multi player dvd players should do the trick...........

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

Glad to hear you've resolved your dilemma!

Comment

Working...