Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oldmantoo49
    • Mar 2002

dvd help

recently i used a program that opend up a dvd frame for frame and i was able to select frames i wanted to keep and save them in either wma format or mpeg format. unfortunatedly i have forgotten what program i used. i remember when i opened the dvd that all the frames were listed with their content at the bottom of the page for selection or you could run individual frames. my goal is to use cut and paste as i did before and save certain scenes. ive installed a lot of programs trying to solve my problem to no avail. can someone reccommend some programs i can use for this purpose. please respond here and if possible to dbenn38789@aol.com. all help will be appreciated
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

(Freeware) you can use VirtualDubMOD, MPEGCutter (MPEG2CUT.EXE), ChopperXP, to name a few...

Comment

• oldmantoo49
      • Mar 2002

these programs do not do exactly what i want them to do. ive tried all of them. im no novice,,just a little senile as i often forget what i use to open or edit a file. i will pay for a top of the line dvd editor if it will do what i want. i need a program that i can extract frames from a movie with the audio to either a wma or mpeg file or something on that order.

Comment

• reboot
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Apr 2004

Extracting frames means saving as (usually) .bmp or .jpg.
        If you want .wma use Windows movie maker. If you want mpg, use any of the editors mentioned.
        It would be nice if you were a bit more clear on exactly what you're trying to do.
        My DVDLab (and other) Guides

Comment

Working...