X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gattz2k2
    • Nov 2001

Anime Problems

I have a problem and i need some softmore for it.The movie Street Fighter Zero,the audio is faster than the video.(Example: When Ken kicks that robot guy in the head you hear it way earlier than it actully happends)So Im wondering is there any software to align the audio and video up.Thx much to anyone that replies.
    Last edited by admin; 28 Feb 2005, 02:00 PM.
  • templarium
    • Nov 2001

hope if i can help u

Dont know if u try already this, but there plenty of progs listed in DivX-Digest web site, Dont know any 'cos never needed but I already saw plenty, Dont know if u work w FlasK but he never let me down before I use Low Motion DivX Codec with Advanced DivX BitRate Calculator 1.95 to manage both Audio/Video files and FlasK to Encode them

Hope if I helped somehow

I think u can try these urls:

http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/encoding.html#cutjoin

digital, digest, dvd, divx, dvdr, dvd+r, dvd-r, rip, copy, ripping, convert, backup, back, up, shrink, xvid, software, download, news, guide, article

btw, I dont have any anime to trade but I think i tried to help is enough, Ive got alerady almost 10 DivX movies but I dont have ADSL so to trade will be too dangerous to my wallet (WebConnection)

Comment

• Gattz2k2
      • Nov 2001

uuuh...i just want like a exeact link...u know im ginda slow...come on ya!!!!!!

Comment

• enrage
        • Nov 2001

I just emailed you gattz

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

"I have come to trade."

Discussion of anything related to such activity is a violation of the rules of these forums...

Comment

• admin
            Administrator
            • Nov 2001

Trading pirated movies is against forum rules. I have edited your post, and this thread is closed.
            Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...