Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilshann
    • Feb 2005

Sectors to large help please

Hi there, I have run into a problem that I don't know how to get around. I open a dvd under dvd shrink and do the reathor so I only have the main movie and of the extra junk. My dvds I burn to are 120 minutes long. I have had a few movies that were only like 1:41 minutes long but I can't fit them onto my dvds I burn to. I get the error message "sectors to large to fit onto this dvd" and do I want to continue. I have had to cut a few movies in half and burn them onto 2 seperate dvds and this is a real pain since they should fit onto one dvd. I don't know if helps any but I have tried to under compression and I uncheck all the language stuff except for the English. I have tried looking under some of the guides but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for as to how to get around this problem. Can anyone please help me? I am rather new at this so if possible please give me step by step directions and keep it simple. I Thank anyone who can help me.
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

The length of the movie is not a factor as to whether or not it will fit. Your main concern is how many MB the final output size is. If need be run the movie through DVD Shrink twice.

Comment

Working...