Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jerseyguy
    • Jun 2005

Originally Posted by awesomeincalg
    I had the same problem with the Nvidia drivers, the 77.72. I rolled back and it was fine again.

There seems to be a problem with those drivers, not sure why but my MX 4000 card doesn't like them.
    i just had the same problem with the new drivers..its in the settings..to fix it..
    this is with the 6800 gt..but should work with other Nvidia cards, open card properties..and select color correction..where it says 'apply color changes to' make sure its set to ALL ..not desktop..and card profile is set to standard, i did this because all my vids were washed out to..now all look normal again..
    hope it helps..

Comment

• thechadaz
      • Jul 2005

changing color correction setting fixed it for me...

Thanks for the help!

Comment

• Draggon
        • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by Jerseyguy
        Nvidia cards, open card properties..and select color correction..where it says 'apply color changes to' make sure its set to ALL ..not desktop..and card profile is set to standard, i did this because all my vids were washed out to..now all look normal again..
        hope it helps..
        Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was driving me nuts! My DVD's were playing washed out - my AVI's were playing washed out. My captures were washed out... couldn't find any help on the web.

I registered on this forum just so I could THANK YOU! Did I mention Thank You??

Comment

• Jerseyguy
          • Jun 2005

you are welcome..

Comment

• zokushi
            • Sep 2005

Originally Posted by Jerseyguy
            i just had the same problem with the new drivers..its in the settings..to fix it..
            this is with the 6800 gt..but should work with other Nvidia cards, open card properties..and select color correction..where it says 'apply color changes to' make sure its set to ALL ..not desktop..and card profile is set to standard, i did this because all my vids were washed out to..now all look normal again..
            hope it helps..
            Thankyou this fixed me up too! Sigh silly Nvidia..

Comment

Working...