Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lis_RacerX
    • Jul 2005

Computer region DVD settings

I have Nero 6, and I hope to be able to get DVD shrink if it becomes available again, and then I hopefully will be able to copy all my kids DVD's. He is destroying them fast.

My question is this: I live in a region 2 area, and my mom lives in region 1. This means about 150 of my DVD's are region one, and the other 100 or so are region 2. My dvd players in the home are set for both regions, not a problem, my new computer however is giving me that crap about only being able to change back and forth 4 more times. My old computer had got this bypassed, but I can't for the life of me remember that far back as to how I did that. I guess it is not really an issue since I don't watch DVD's on my computer, although that could change with my new machine.

The issue is going to be in the copying of them. I am using power dvd to watch them and Nero to burn them (hopefully). Will this be a problem in the burning and copying department? Can I copy them to my harddrive, and then burn them without the region settings even being on them?
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

use dvd shrink

Tutorials – Resources AARP members to manage their medical insurance plans via online account, from available on MyAARPMedicare to meet the customer’s requirements with its medicare plans. UHC has started […]
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...