Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metal_man77
    • Sep 2005

deleting backups

Hi, since I got a small seize HD (44.5Gigs partion) I'd Like to know if there's a way to delete the bakups of the movies once they've been burned to a DVD ?
  • elizerrojas
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Jan 2005

yes, just click on the folder(not double click) press delete and click on yes.

Comment

• 2COOL
      Kamen Moderator V3
      • Aug 2003

And if you have a Norton Protected Recycle Bin, here's what you need to do to get more free space on your harddrive(s).

2CL C Henshin!
      If you got a dollar for everytime someone called you ugly, you'd be a millionaire...an "ugly" millionaire.±

Comment

• jm1647
        An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
        • Apr 2005

And if you hold the shift key down when choosing delete it won't even go to the recycle bin and give you instant space. Just be sure when you press the shift\delete combo what you are going to delete is waht you want to delete, it gives you a prompt but you only get one chance. I don't use the Norton protected recycle bin so I'm not sure how it works with that.

Comment

• metal_man77
          • Sep 2005

acces denied

I know how to delete a file but My system tell's me "Impossible to delete temp.tmp; the source file may be in use"... I'm admin on the system and Shrink DVD isn't in action... What shoud I do ???

Comment

• jm1647
            An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
            • Apr 2005

Get Unlocker here to free it up.

Comment

• jess russell
              • Jul 2004

I suggest after you get all deleted from the c file, the movie that is, then run the clean up space program to free up all unwanted files.. I do this on a regular basis to have more space ...

Comment

Working...