X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ant
    • Aug 2005

iso file to vcd?

Hello,
    How can I convert a iso file that i created with dvd shrink, and convert that to vcd, so I can burn it to a cd-r? Please help
  • AsteroidBlues
    • Oct 2005

brother, if a vcd file (which i THINK can be MPEG or avi, and some others) can be imported into adobe premire pro 7.0. then you and i are in the same boat.

we just need someone to paddle.
    Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 20 Oct 2005, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• benbryant
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Aug 2005

You need a program called IsoBuster to extract the file and burn it Nero

Regards

Comment

• ant
        • Aug 2005

hello again,
        I used isobuster to extract the files and tried to burn with vcd burning in nero but half way through there was a problem with a couple of vob sectors and only 2 of 4 were availabel with nero 2 failed to load.
        P.S. The file is already shrunk to aprox. 3.7gb with dvd shrink.
        I also tried TMPGEnc to change vob 1 to 4 to mpeg. Vob 1 was ok, vob 2-4 format was not recognised. PLEASE HELP.

Comment

• benbryant
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Aug 2005

.vob files are actually MPEG-2 files for DVD and TMPGEnc would recognize them immediately. I personally don't think DVD Shrink would cause any video corruption at all. Try to play .vobs 2, 3, and 4 with Windows Media Player (Media Player Classic would be nice) to see any problem or better than that try to use Preview feature of DGIndex to test individual .vob file so that you can get your file information too. You can also test your image file by mounting it with Daemon Tools and play with Media Player

Regards

Comment

Working...