Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tld
    • Nov 2001

dvd help

i am useing tmpgenc to convert avi t mpeg the thing that is wrong it going to take 270.00 hours need to know if there is a qicker way to convert .are is there away to burn the avi movies with nero 5.551 with out haveing to convert to mpeg i have a phillips 804 cdr an cdrw burner . i have no problem burning mpeg movies. thanks
  • 1 Smelly Fish
    • Nov 2001

HHMMM, 270 hours to convert definately isnt good, or right for that matter and even I wouldnt be waiting that long . Sounds like something is going wrong somewhere. Have you choosen the correct settings to Load in eg. NTSC, PAL ect ?
    You can burn off the AVI file with NERO but as you most likely already know it wont be able to be played on anything but your computer

Cheers

Comment

• tld
      • Nov 2001

tld

yes its not wright can you help me what could the settings be set at if you do not mind helping thanks alot

Comment

• 1 Smelly Fish
        • Nov 2001

No problems TLD
        When you load the Video/Audio unto TMPGEnc you i will notice that down the bottom in the TMPGEnc box will be some very important information about your file eg. fps (frame per second) ect. ect. Based on this information you must go and load in the corresponding system ie. Video CD Pal, Video CD NTSC ect ect. Make sure you load the right one in, if your unsure take note of what the fps is before you load the one you want in and take a look at the fps after you load it in and it sould be the same. Perhaps i am confussing the hack out of you
        For a better explanation check the tutorial on this site or at : http://pub92.ezboard.com/bripandburn

Good luck and happy Ripping

Comment

• tld
          • Nov 2001

dvd

i burnt a cd data form in nero 551 an when i go back an reed from disk it will pop up an reed that its there but thats all it will do .can not play it at all thanks for any help on what to do to correct this.

Comment

• tld
            • Nov 2001

tld

also i am trying to use avi2vcd to convert to mpeg win i do load the file it says could not open source video file you may not have a codec or directshow filter installed for this type i was thinking this may be quicker than the other program. thanks

Comment

Working...