Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emstro
    • Apr 2002

Category for Video Editors?

This forum is heavy on ripping, encoding, and burning video. Can we add some categories for people who use software like After Effects or Premiere, and the DV codec?
  • johnbmx4christ
    • Nov 2001

i am an ametuer video editor..i actually came here to learn how to rip better and encode etc...as you mentioned there is not really a category for editing..i dont think that is what this place is for..it would be nice though since it is called " 'digital VIDEO forum' "...what programs do you use and have you checked out editing forums?if you use premier..adobe has a couple forums ..creative cow has some and also wwug(world wide users group)..will add the links if necessary. all these different forums have helped me tremendously.i cant stress that enough.
    with these forums i am self taught in all that i do (well sort of..thx to setarip , uncas ms, admin, batman and all the others).pretty much around where i live, since i dont know many people, there is no one that can teach me in person how to do stuff.(and i live in los angeles, go figure).
    john boy

http://brightideasdigitalmedia.com

Comment

• Tallbloke
      • Apr 2002

Here Here

I have little interest in ripping DVD's, (although the information here is useful) I'm a film maker and editor by default and it would be nice to have somewhere to post questions on digital editing and post prodction within this superb forum.

Tallbloke

Comment

Working...