Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uknobby
    • Dec 2005

New and I need help joining AVI files

please can anyone help me I have jioned files with avi joiner before no problem but i have two half files a mate sent me when I go to join them it says "cannot append file the audio streams have different samling rates (14393.00000 vs 14357.00000)" can these be joined easerly?
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

to join avi's they have to be identical. are you wanting to keep this project in avi for or are you putting on a disc by chance?
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• uknobby
      • Dec 2005

dvd

I would like to put it on dvd

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

then your best bet would be to encode them first, join them later at the authoring stage with tmpgenc dvd author. even if you can't afford to buy it, you get a fully functional 30 day trial which will allow you to do it, and i'd be most willing to guide you through it
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• differentdevil
          • Nov 2005

For tools and instructions try www.videohelp.com

Comment

• techreactor
            Banned
            • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by uknobby
            please can anyone help me I have jioned files with avi joiner before no problem but i have two half files a mate sent me when I go to join them it says "cannot append file the audio streams have different samling rates (14393.00000 vs 14357.00000)" can these be joined easerly?
            Use avisynth .....

Comment

Working...