Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samben
    • Nov 2005

Need advice

I have in my pc 2 divx movies and I like to burn them in one dvd using nero, how can I do it?
  • geno888
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Dec 2005

This can be made in two ways.

1) You want to play these divx on a standalone player able to read also divx. In this case, it's sufficient to burn a data DVD.

2) You want to convert these divx in video DVD and then burn on a disc. In this case you should first convert divx in mpeg and then reauthor mpeg files into a video dvd.

To do this you need a mpeg encoder such TMPGEnc and a DVD authorinf tool such TMPGEnc DVD Author or DVD-Lab.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

see the sticky's
      Talk about DVD authoring and editing, including support tools such as PgcEdit, MenuShrink...
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• techreactor
        Banned
        • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by geno888
        To do this you need a mpeg encoder such TMPGEnc and a DVD authorinf tool such TMPGEnc DVD Author or DVD-Lab.
        You have answered it yourself...................using TMPGEnc and DVD Lab

Comment

Working...