Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Al
    • Jan 2006

Where does the video go

I was wondeering when you first preview ,the next time you put the dvd in every thing is already there how do ytou reset that or find it to erase it off the hard drive .where does it go or keep the preview
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

What program are you talking about?
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection

Comment

• benbryant
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Aug 2005

Big Al,

If the program you mentioned is DVD Shrink which keeps all the Analysis Results files so that next time an already analyzed DVD, it won't need to analyze the DVD again. You can remove or delete the C except that it doesn't list what file for what DVD. IMHO, I don't think necessity of keeping these files since it doesn't take too long to analyza a DVD anyway. Here is how to remove the Analysis Results files:

- Open Windows Explorer, click Tools and press Folder Options, click the View tab, enable the "Show hidden files and folders" under Hidden files and folders, and then click OK

- Expand Local Disk (C, Documents and Settings, All Users, Application Data. Open DVD Shrink folder, select all the Analysis Results files and delete or move and save them to a different folder in your HDD in case you want to use them again later. Close Windows Explorer and retest your DVD with DVD Shrink again

For future post, please provide more information about the question you want to ask

Regards

Comment

• Derree
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Jul 2005

wouldn't it be easier to just open "my documents' pick all users then go into the application data and delete them...Either way it is the same results and it gets rid of them ....not that they take up all that much space but I do agree with you ben I delete them after I am done as well...
        sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
        good
        -------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...