Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jessb1875
    • Jan 2006

Re-authoring problem

I have been re-authoring DVD's from my hard drive successfully with no problems until now. I have an episode whos title does not show up when I select it from the hard drive folder. It is most definately there and I have viewed it on my laptop with no problems. Please help as I am stumped!

Thanks in advance!
  • benbryant
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Aug 2005

Hi jessb1875,

What DVD author software do you use please? The most common reason for the DVD author program not to recognize video file is incompatible format, misspell when rename file extension

Regards

Comment

• jessb1875
      • Jan 2006

I have been converting them using winAVI and burning using Copy2DVD I have had no problems with any of the other episodes & they was batch converted with the problem file. I then deleted the file and re-converted it and still have the same problems. I am using DVD shrink 3.2

Comment

• jessb1875
        • Jan 2006

If I try to compile a full disc I am able to select it from my hard drive but for some reason it is not available to select in re-author mode! Please help!

Comment

• benbryant
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Aug 2005

Hope to be able to understand you correctly

So, do you want to compile a few DVD files into one DVD using DVD Shrink re-author mode by any chance?

Regards

Comment

Working...