Having a nightmare with my new TV capture card - Out fo all the channels not to work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamieuk23
    • Nov 2003

Having a nightmare with my new TV capture card - Out fo all the channels not to work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I have just recently just bought a TV capture card Hauppauge HVR-1100...

Ok my goal here was to be able 2 record the snooker over the 7 days which starts on sunday threw the BBC interactive service which would allow me to record all the live snooker while I was at work via pressing the red button.

I have set my TV capture card to DVB-T source and allowed it to scan threw all the channels for me..

everything seems to be going great as suddenly it finds all the freeview channels for me.

what I have noticed thou is that out of all the digital channels it has found in the scan is that I cant interact with the channels using the remote controle that came with my freeview. which = I cant press the red button to go interactive.

After going threw all the channels for ages I did find the channel I was looking for which allowed me to change channels + go interactive but the Quality of picture is terrible !! and I cant seem to make it better even trying fine tuning.

I am even running my aerial threw a booster as well. Please note picture above looks 10 times worse than the actual picture

any advice ?
Working...