Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cowlmaster
    • Jan 2006

Bin files

Probably a dumb question, but I know how to burn Bin files, what I would like to know is it possible to join two bin files together to burn the movie onto a DVD . Not a newbie to computers, been working with them longer than I care to remember, but am relatively new to the burning thingy.
    Any help would be appreciated, or even a simple yes or no will suffice
  • Sillyg00se
    • Jan 2006

I'm not a expert but with iso's or images I'm pretty sure you can't do that unless you repackage the iso itself meaning open extract and re-image it which in most cases can be more a pain then anything

Comment

• techreactor
      Banned
      • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by Cowlmaster
      Probably a dumb question, but I know how to burn Bin files, what I would like to know is it possible to join two bin files together to burn the movie onto a DVD . Not a newbie to computers, been working with them longer than I care to remember, but am relatively new to the burning thingy.
      Any help would be appreciated, or even a simple yes or no will suffice
      You cannot join two bin files, they are image files, a container with the movie inside it.

But you can definitely extract the videos from these .bin files, join them together, create a single .bin/iso file and then burn it.

Comment

Working...