Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Out2Lunch
    • Apr 2002

ASPI Driver problem...

HI there, I just installed a new hard disk, and thought that I would make that my primary drive, so I did a fresh install of WIN 2K, all went well or so I tought...

I have been useing LSI Tech. ASPI Drivers for WIN 2k without a problem, But I have tried to install them, and device manager says that they are installed, but they do not seem to load properly. If you do a chek by date used, it says that it has never been used...

When I try to use PowerDVD Ver3.0, it informs me thet there are no ASPI drivers loaded.

Does anyone know where a can get a new driver from, one that seems to work with out too many problems?

Cheers...
  • sarit16
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Dec 2001

U need a force ASPI Driver..

Howdi there i know how it feels coz when i tried to rip a dvd once installing win XP Pro i forgot to install an ASPI Driver and thus couldnt rip, had to wait till next day to get the driver, so get a Force ASPI Driver from the site below: its all about ASPI Drivers

aspi,aspi drivers,aspi layer,aspi layer drivers,aspi interface,force aspi, forceaspi,aspi windows xp,aspi winxp,aspi wxp,force aspi download,adaptec,adaptec aspi drivers, install aspi drivers,update aspi drivers,aspi guide,aspi tutorial,cd ripping,cd burning,aspi32.sys, wowpost.exe,winaspi.dll,wnaspi.dll,aspi win2k 2000,digital audio extraction,radified,aspi for windows 2000, fireburner,nero,eac,cdrwin

good stuff to read about ASPI's

if u wanna download directly then go to the site below, but i recommend u read the XP Stuff on the site above. Go to thhe site below and type ASPI, u should get an xp pack.

Cheers

Let me know how it goes.

cheers

sksk

Comment

• sarit16
      Platinum Member
      Platinum Member
      • Dec 2001

TRY WinDVD2002

Try Win DVD should be able to play with that, no ASPI Problem.

Cheers

sksk

Comment

Working...