"Unbearable Lightness of Being" - Does anyone have this DVD dropped in Netflix queue?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • creamypanda
    • Jul 2004

"Unbearable Lightness of Being" - Does anyone have this DVD dropped in Netflix queue?

I've had "Unbearable Lightness of Being"(Special Edition) in my Netflix queue for a couple of weeks. It showed a release date of Feb. 7, 2006.

However, for some strange reason, this morning it got dropped down into the "Saved" list, with a release date of "unknown"....

I tried deleting it and adding it back it, but it always goes into the Saved list with unknown release date.

Normally, I wouldn't have given it a second thought. However, I was using my co-worker's computer and that DVD is STILL in her queue with a release date of Feb. 7, 2006.

What's going on here? If anyone here have Netflix, could you check to see if you can add that DVD to your queue with a release date of Feb. 7, 2006?

Thanks!
    Last edited by creamypanda; 3 Feb 2006, 12:53 PM.
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

Maybe Netflix hates you
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection

Comment

• creamypanda
      • Jul 2004

Originally Posted by drfsupercenter
      Maybe Netflix hates you
      That's what I was thinking...

However, there are 5 other DVDs with release date of Feb. 7, 2006, on my list....

Comment

• TheQueb
        • Feb 2006

I added it to my queue and it dropped it into the saved section.... with an unknown release date. Sorry

Comment

• BR7
          He is coming to your little town!
          • Aug 2005

That's what happens when they expect a DVD at a certain time when it dosent show up they have no choice but to put it back in the save column until it's available for the customers to rent
          Last edited by BR7; 3 Feb 2006, 10:03 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• creamypanda
            • Jul 2004

this is getting weird... I asked my friends to try adding this DVD to their Netflix queue. 3 of them was able to add it and showed release date of "Feb. 7 2006" while 2 other friends added them but ended up with "unknow" release date in the saved list...

Maybe it's some kind of screw-up in Nexflix's system...

Comment

Working...