X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

Should I buy a PCI card?

Now, I called up Pinnacle support, and they provided a fix for the dropped frames, which is to unplug all the other USB devices other than the mouse. The video looks excellent in Ulead, but it is really annoying to unplug everything every time I want to capture video.

So what do you guys think? Sell my old card on eBay and use that money to buy a PCI card or keep the USB card?
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

they provided a fix for the dropped frames, which is to unplug all the other USB devices other than the mouse.
    They all tell you that.

I used to work for AOHell (AOL) as a customer support representative and everybody does it the same way. They have a database where they type in the users problem, and the database will bring back search results for fixes.

Unplug all other USB devices is a hypothetical solution for everything just to get you off the phone.

<hr>

Customer Service Centers get paid by the call, so there main goal is to get you off the phone in the shortest amount of time. The more calls they can take, the more money they make.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
      NOT an online superstore
      • Oct 2005

Right, but it actually worked. And Pinncale support you have to pay after the first call, but I got a case number so I don't have to pay.
      CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
      Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
      My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...