Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scott_1983
    • Mar 2006

Could somebody please help me?

Hi, could somebody please help me with this problem I am having with DVD Shrink. Right, I edit a DVD or file cutting out the piece I want by going to "re-author", I then go to "back up" and save it to the folder I want it to go in, click ok and the file is saved. Then I cut another totally different piece out of the DVD or file I am using, go to "back up" click "ok" and then a box comes up saying.........

" the folder you specified already contains DVD files! DVD Shrink requires these files to be deleted before you continue"

I dont know what to do, I dont want to keep deleting the previous file are created, I want them all in one folder. If someone could help that would be great.

Thankyou, Scott.
  • geno888
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Dec 2005

Hi and welcome to the forum

If you want to have more than a segment in the same disc, you must add each segment in the same session of reauthoring. So add the first segment, select start and end, and then select the other segment. After you added all segments, then press backup button.

If you do a separate backup for each segment, shrink will create a single disc for each segment.

Comment

• Chewy
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2003

you need to create new named folders for each segment then recompile

for example title 1,2,3,etc in a folder called project 1

Comment

Working...