X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • innerphreak
    • Mar 2006

hello im new & need help w/my archos & avi

ok here goes i have tons of .avi movies on my pc and i am now renting dvd's from blockbuster also. i bought an archos av700 100gb it was supposed to allow me to put all my movies in one place so that i could then attach the archos to my tv and watch all the movies i have in my pc. well!!! i have divx converter, the archos came w/mpg4 translator, i dl'd xvid, ac3 filter, and vdl player (which has allowed me to atleast view new movies on my pc w/sound) ok problem is after converting the avi's i put them into my archos and almost all of part 1 are dubbed funny (where the words come out ten min after they actually speak them) part 2 almost always works fine. i get them in 2 parts. used to be b4 converter i got great pix but no sound. my other problem is how do i rip dvd to my pc or better yet to my archos w/out having to read an entire manual??? i have nero 7 premium only and cant afford to buy anything else. HELP AND THANKS COOL SITE.
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

have tons of .avi movies on my pc and i am now renting dvd's from blockbuster also.
    We at the digital digest forums do not condone piracy or even the discussion of such intent.

Thread closed for violation of <a href="http://forum.digital-digest.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item" target="_blank">forum rules</a>.

Comment

Working...