Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JNeutron
    • Feb 2006

DVD x copy- is there any justice

I recently had to expunge my hard drive and one of the programs was a legally purchased copy of DVD x copy from 321 studios. It has been a few years since I installed it but I figured even though I knew they were going through court battles, they would offer support for the progams purchased before an ban was ordered. I called the installation number for activation and got a recording for a chat line.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to get the progam to work again or has it simply outlived its usefulness?

It seems like they would release the code for activation if they are out of business.
  • codajohn
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Jul 2005

I bought a copy on-line after the product was pulled off the market. The company had set up shipping again from overseas. Since finding this site, I have never looked back. The Afterdawn website had the same problem with some of it's free ripping programs. DvdDecrypter was the big one that was pulled off it's site. I would assume that DVD xcopy has gone by the wayside if it doesn't have a way to regularly update.
    CJ
    CJ
    My DVD Collection
    Register To Join Digital Video Forums

Dell Inspiron 9100 Laptop, Windows XP Home SP 2 (build 2600), 2.80GH Pent 4, ST94811A 40GB HD, 2GB RAM, NEC DVD+RW ND-6100A 104D, ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9700, External 250GB Maxtor HD, External LG-5163D A105

IBM ThinkCenter 8189, XP Pro, 3.2GH Pentium 4, 120 GB HD, 1GB Ram, BENQ DW1650 BCIC, Nvidia GeForce FX 5200, Generic floppy disk drive (3.5")

The Golden Rules of Burning

Comment

Working...