Mpeg to .mov or reducing .mov file size!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jvjv
    • May 2006

Mpeg to .mov or reducing .mov file size!

Hey!

I have a serious problem. I'm participating in this competion and I have already made the video for that. The deadline is today, but I can't send my video because it's too big, 148Mb and the max file size for the competition is 10Mb. The video is only 5 seconds, so I dont know how can it be that big.
    The form of the video must be .mov.

So how could I reduce the .mov file size to 10mb. Or I could convert mpeg (3.33Mb) to mov if I knew how.

Please help me thank you
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

Try Ulead Video Studio (get the free trial), it can open MOV and MPG files, then try saving as something like WMV, that makes small file sizes.
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection

Comment

• jvjv
      • May 2006

Actually I made the video using Ulead video studio and then saved it in mov-form with it. And it doesnt help me if I save it as wmv or other forms because only mov-files are accepted in the competition.

And I need the video be large in height and widht (720x576?)
      Last edited by jvjv; 14 May 2006, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
        NOT an online superstore
        • Oct 2005

Do you still have the project file?
        And I am not exactly sure what you mean, Ulead accepts all types of files. What version are you using? You should upgrade to version 9, I will upload a trial of it when I get home (since they have 10 now... I have trials 7-9 on my HD.)

Even if they only accept MOV, go to Share and then just choose AVI and make the right size, or MPEG if you really want it.
        CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
        Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
        My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...