Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ls2229
    • Jan 2006

Anyone heard of Vongo

I just saw a commercial for Vongo.com where you pay $9.95 a month to download unlimited movies like a blockbuster or netflix. I went to the site VONGO.COM which states - if you hook up your computer to your TV (ie; WINDOWS MEDIA CONNECT) you can watch the downloads in widescreen or transfer them to your portable media device (PS2).

Before I take a chance on this venture I wanted to get some feedback on the quality of the movies from some of you out there that may already subscribe to VONGO.

I would apreciate a pro and con response if you have one
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• AndreL
      • Jun 2006

I don't have vongo but I been reading video forums about it and a majority of them don't speak good of vongo (saying the video is week compared to DVD and that the download time is long) except for a few post that gave them a good post was the link Buyer Beware "VONGO" byLiquid3D.

But I'm trying to find a post on how to copy the steamed file thats downloaded to your PC for you to copy it to a DVDR. Though my reading on-line I fond out that its protected by DRM in WMV file type. But that file type has been cracked "Cracking DRM". So post some site that do talk about doing that.
      Last edited by AndreL; 19 Jun 2006, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Working...