Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dc3
    • Jun 2006

Weirdness with video

I have a summer cabin in the mountains where I spend most of the summer, and I have been backing up my movies so that I can keep the originals at home, and be able to keep the backed up disks at the cabin.

The problem is I loaned one of the copies to a neighbor to watch, and he says that the video portion is good, but the audio isn't the dialogue of the actors, instead it sounds like the director discussing the movie. I don't have this problem when using my machine, does anyone here have any ideas.

I'm using a NEC 3550A, and for this project I used DVDFab Platinum express edition, and chose the main movie only.

I will appreciate any help with this one.
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

ask your neighbor to try switching the audio tracks with the remote for the dvd player. you can also set default streams in shrink by right clicking the main movie.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• dc3
      • Jun 2006

Thanks for the response, I hope his remote isn't as complicated as mine, it could take several hours of reading to discover how to find much less use that feature.

I'm still curious as to why this happened, I had asked him if he had changed any of the audio options, and he said that he hadn't.

Comment

Working...