Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikehende
    • Apr 2006

Burning video problem

All of a sudden I am getting an error message in NeroVisionExpress3 concerning not enough space in the Temp folder, can anyone take a look at the attached image and advise me please? I have a second bigger hard drive which I use to store music and videos but looking for a way to correct this.
    Attached Files
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

how much free space on the HD?
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• mikehende
      • Apr 2006

Hey LT, it's been a while, how's it going? Got 8.10gb free on the C drive where Nero is installed and I have 98.3gb free on the secondary bigger F drive

Comment

• mikehende
        • Apr 2006

For "video" purposes, should I install Nero on the bigger F drive or is there an easier fix like maybe creating a Temp folder on the F drive and pointing Nero there?

Comment

• mikehende
          • Apr 2006

Actually, I don't know what's going on here, when the prompt first came up and I checked the C drive, it read 660mb free so I moved just one large folder of just over 1gb to the F drive and now when I look at the C drive it reads 8gb free, totally confusing but now Nero works again without the prompt. To sum this sum, I am thinking the C drive went down to a low amount of free space and this is what caused this problem so what's the easiest thing I can do to prevent this from happening in the future?

Comment

• illpirate1
            • Jul 2006

What i have done about the low disk coming up. Is that i have a second drive ( 80 gig ) and i put all of my movies on that drive. If this help you any.

Pirate

Comment

• mikehende
              • Apr 2006

Think I found a solution, I changed the path of Nero's Temp files to the F drive.

Comment

Working...