• Show
Clear All
  • O-pos
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Dec 2005

Connecting additional soundstream to MPC

Hello,

I've read in internet that media player classic "...allows you to connect additional soundstream in any supported format for dubbing. (E.G. if you have film in original language which you don't know and you have a translated stream, you can connect it)" How is it possible?

If I have for exampe music video with low-quality voice and I want to play corresponding mp3 song for this video instead f it's voice, is it possible?

Where is it possible to get original (english) language streams for movies?

Thanks,

O-pos
  • celtic_druid
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Dec 2005

Use the dub option when you are opening the video file or give the additional audio file the same name and with default settings it will be autoloaded (like with subtitles). You may want to consider physically replacing the audio though if it isn't just a once off thing.

Comment

• anonymez
      Super Moderator
      • Mar 2004

If I have for exampe music video with low-quality voice and I want to play corresponding mp3 song for this video instead f it's voice, is it possible?
      Talk about DVD authoring and editing, including support tools such as PgcEdit, MenuShrink...
      "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• O-pos
        Gold Member
        Gold Member
        • Dec 2005

Thanks.

For music videos it's definitely good choice to physically repalce audio, but for movies I think it's not.. How can a file be autoloaded? for example, if I have a video file abcd.avi and I give an audio file a name abcd.mp3, then If I open abcd.avi, abcd.mp3 will be found in audio streams? how can I use dub option?

Does anyone know where is it possible to get original (english) language streams for movies? I have lots of russian movies and I don't want to watch them in russian..

O-pos

Comment

• celtic_druid
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Dec 2005

If they are Russian, then there would be no original English audio, since the original audio would be Russian.

Comment

• O-pos
            Gold Member
            Gold Member
            • Dec 2005

No, I mean that these are Russian dublicates of Hollywood movies, it's easy to get russian dublicates in internet. So it would be better to get english stream and to connect it.

Comment

• celtic_druid
              Digital Video Expert
              Digital Video Expert
              • Dec 2005

The English stream would be with the video on the regular releases. Only time I have ever seen seperate audio streams that I can recall was for TV shows and it was non English audio to match FOV, etc. releases. Can't think why anyone would release seperate audio streams to match Russian releases with dubbed audio.

Comment

• O-pos
                Gold Member
                Gold Member
                • Dec 2005

yes, I see..

Comment

• O-pos
                  Gold Member
                  Gold Member
                  • Dec 2005

Yes, it works very well, thanks

Gabest is very talented person, I'm always saying that. (As is P. Pawlowski, creator of Foobar2000)

Comment

Working...