Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wgeiler
    • Aug 2006

Help With ATI Multimedia Software

Where does ATI Multimedia Center store the tv shows you recorded? I changed the directory to D:\temp as an example and although it does record the show there are no files saved in D:\temp.

If you open ATI Media Library it shows the show you just recorded. You can click on it and watch it and even found a 1kb file that is the tv show that was recorded but not the actual file itself. It is recorded and can be watched but finding the actual file or getting it to save where you have chosen does not work. Any suggestions?

Found out why it was not saving. Seems if you use the native recording which it is set at by default it will not save. You have to chose a different map preset and then it will save the file.
    Last edited by wgeiler; 19 Aug 2006, 04:51 PM. Reason: Problem Solved
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

thanx for the info and glad you figured it out. i have this software installed too but have never used it

hopefully one day it will help someone.

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...