Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pnaymzb
    • Sep 2006

MAJOR HELP NEEDED on converting to .asf or .avi

hi guys..im wondering if you all can help me in any way possible. i just got a PQI MTRIX MEDIA PLAYER and the media converter provided on a disk doesnt work so i am having a hard time trying to find the right kind of video converter for my PQI MTRIX MEDIA PLAYER...it says it plays .ASF and .AVI files, but when i tried using total video conerter, IMTOO MPEG encoder, WINAVI video converter, it sometimes plays and sometimes it doesnt, but when it does play on my PQI MTRIX MEDIA PLAYER, it doesn't have sound or the video is really messed up that i can't even see the video clearly. so do any of you have a suggestion on what video converter i should use or if i need a specific kind of encoder? i am getting very frustrated because customer service isnt answering their phone and the media converter provided with my PQI doesnt work...it says to make sure my PQI is plugged...it is plugged and the USB driver and everything is working fine, but i can seem to make it work. please help me. =[ i would really appreciate it. thank you.
Working...