Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dedgood
    • Jun 2006

Translator program for DVD audio

Hi people's this is my first thread on the digital digest forum , but i need some information on a question i have and i will start by apologising first in case i come across a dumb blond.
    Q) I don't know if such a tool or program exists , but can anyone tell me if there is a tool for translating and converting the original DVD audio format into English spoken audio , as I'm a major fan of japanese films.
    Any information at all no matter how little it is , would be very appreciated and be of great help.

User Name DEDGOOD!
  • anonymez
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2004

tool for translating and converting the original DVD audio format into English spoken audio
    if i understand you right you're after an application that automatically translates japanese audio to english? i do remember seeing a gadget that does just that, but each voice needs to be trained, has to be a near-silent environment, cost a ridiculous amount of money and didn't work too well anyway. short answer, no. sorry
    "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• xistenz
      • Aug 2006

If there is one, you gotta be a computer genius or geek to figure out how it works. I have to agree with anonymez that it would cost a **** load of money and might not even worth it. It´s always fun watching the movie in original spoken language anyway and just stick to subtitle. I myself like to watch Jap´s, Korean and chinese movies.

Comment

• dedgood
        • Jun 2006

Thanks anyway it was a shot in the dark anyhow,didn't think there would be such a program but cheers for the in put guys

Comment

Working...