X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zer0efx
    • Oct 2006

Question about resolutions between programs and final video production

Hello everyone!

New to the forums here. Found this place because I'm working on some Flash/Video stuff for a halloween party at work. I work for a Radio station in San Diego and we're throwing a large party for Halloween. I work in the web dept there but they came and asked if I could do some flash videos for some of the walls there.

What I'm doing is 2 videos:

One of the videos going to be on a 20'x10' wall which is outside.
    The other one is inside and will be on a 60'x20' foot wall above one of the bars. We're going to be playing them from a projector that'll be lifted in the air by a scaffold.

We're using a couple of different programs to finish this so my question is, what's the proper resolution I should be using and dimension sizes for the final compile....

Programs we're using:
    Photoshop
    Illustrator
    Flash
    Swift3D
    Particle Illusion 3
    After Effects
    Apple Motion

And then we're gonna build it all in Premiere at the end. I've been googling around for aspect ratio and I'm pretty sure I need to build it 16:9 for the inside video but what should I use for the other programs? I'm going to keep looking around myself but I wanted to put the question out as well. We've got 2 weeks till the party goes nuts so I've got some time.

Thanks for the time and any help!
    Appreciate it
Working...