Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pusherman
    • Dec 2006

Directors comments start first

Hello.....I had ripped my White Chicks DVD and played it successfully in my computer. The movie started immediately with no intro or option to click the PLAY button. Also, I watched it three times in the DVD player connected to my TV. On that DVD player it went through a series of scenes and then I had the PLAY option along with the others. Now, all of a sudden, when I use the TV DVD player it starts as it did in my computer but the actors voices are COMMENTING over the movie. No other sound, just the brothers commenting about the movie as it proceeds normally. I am pretty sure that this is part of the DVD but I don't it to work this way. I have to bang around on my DVD remote to get to a ROOT MENU and then I can get the PLAY button option. What is going on? Thanks for any help.
  • Gary D
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2005

When you shrank the movie, did you re-authour some languages out??

In DVD Shrink, if you right click the preview screen, you can see what audio streams are playing. You can select which ones to keep.

BUT if you have other audio streams between them, make sure you "untick" "Logical remapping of streams" in preferences of Shrink as it will cause them to go out of order as in the IFOs.

Gary D

Comment

Working...