how do I get the data out of one large transport stream ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamieuk23
    • Nov 2003

how do I get the data out of one large transport stream ?

Ok using my nebula USB TV card and digitv software I recorded a bunch of files that were on the same mux.

any way 4 hours later I am left with one large 12GB file. I used VLC media player to open this file and noticed that while playing in VLC I was able to switch to all the channels that were recorded !! all seems greats!.

Now I only want the video from 2 of the channels that was recorded but I I have no idea on how I can pull these 2 TV shows out of one large file with 7 diffrent channel recordings on it/

I have had a play round with some software called project X DVB demux Tool but all that seems to do is demux 1 or 2 video channels and doesnt allow me to select the stream that I recorded.

can any please let me no how I can just select the transport stream I want from this one large file so I can edit it and then burn to disk.

really confused
  • anonymez
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2004

projectX should be able to demux all streams within the file. but you might like to take a look at VideoRedo. open the ts, tools-->select stream
    "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

Working...