Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCG
    • Dec 2006

getting CD quality audio on a DVD

OK, I am new to this whole thing... I have done some reading here about terminology etc... I am a photographer, I know F-stops and composition... I have a big DVD gig going with some jaw dropping photos I took up in Canada this fall... I have some very heavy weight musicians that have offered a license for their music and a possibility for further colaborations... I just need to send them a copy of the DVD.

After two days re-creating the DVD I had so it includes the artists, I have a real problem with the quality of the audio music. I am using anvsoft.com DVD slide show (these are stills, in a slide show). I am getting a BUZZ or HUM behind the music... (digital buzz is what I call it). I cannot send this to the artists who have offered... it would be embarrassing and suicide!

Can someone tell me what I need (software, media, or filters) to turn out a CD quality soundtrack on a DVD slide show?

Thanks! I would be happy to answer any photography questions that have been bothering you!

JCG
  • JCG
    • Dec 2006

Clarification

a bit more info. The buzz is when I play the DVD on the TV DVD player. It buzzes with TV audio or played through surround sound stereo hooked to the DVD player. I took the audio CD and played it in the same DVD player and it was clean without any buzz. The Slide Show sounds fine when I am playing it in preview mode on my computer. Win XP Pro operating system.

Comment

• thenoiseboy
      • Dec 2006

Hi JCG

What format is the music in.

Comment

Working...