Notification problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • azdood

Notification problem

Hello - When I post a question, I will get one response notification sent to my emailbox. But it there are more responses I don't get any notification at all. Is there some sort of setting I can change so I can get notified of all responses? Thanks.
  • Kabuchan
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Apr 2006

go into user cp (top left corner by faqs) then click on edit options. scroll down a bit and you should find it there. hope that helps
    That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• azdood

I checked all my settings and they seemed all right without me changing anything. I had "instand email notification" checked, but still have this problem of only receiving the first response. Thanks.

Comment

• anonymez
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2004

but still have this problem of only receiving the first response
        it's not a problem, that's how it is. if you read a notification email in full:

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.
        "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• azdood

I did that. I responded to the link supplied to me in the email from the forum and posted my reply. But after that I no longer received any email notifications --- none, zilch, zero -- even though there were several that I discovered only by going to the website on my own, without using a link. I belong to several forums and this is the only one I have this problem with.

Thanks.

Comment

• Gary D
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Dec 2005

But when you revisit the forum, you MUST log in. Otherwise, the server assumes someone else is on your computer.

By signing in, it resets the email notice.

Whenever I visit, I always sign in. I tick the box to sign in automatically and my cookies remember my login. I use CCleaner to clean my cookies and I have made sure that the DVF cookie is not deleted. This is a choice in CCleaner
            Gary D

Comment

Working...