Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MartinaJS
    • Jan 2007

Windows Media Player for Webcam

Hey<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    <o></o>
    Is it possible to send what ever video is playing in windowes media player through msn as a webcam video? so i can let people watch what i am watching? or is there a program i can use? or could someone on here who has made msn adons mybe make a program that can do this?<o></o>
  • KevinRodeo
    • Jan 2007

You are master of disguise. I think what you are asking in simple words is how can you play video files on webcam? If that’s what you are asking then you can use fake webcam or webcam simulator or a program similar to those two. There are many out there. Fake webcam is free I guess. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

Comment

• friends4lifef
      • Jan 2007

I used it long time ago and its free. Try this one.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
      <o></o>
      Fake Webcam

Stream/play videos and movies on Yahoo, MSN, AOL, Paltalk, ICQ, Camfrog, and on all messengers instead of actual Webcam. It streams videos and movies on your messenger just like an actual Webcam. You don't need to have a Webcam for Webcamming. Enjoy pretending a teenage girl or someone you want to be. Your chat mate will never figure out that it's not a real Webcam.<o></o>

<o></o>
      It enables you to:
      * Play pre-recorded videos without even having a physical webcam.
      * Shared your video clips with family and friends through your instant messengers.

You can download it from

Captop:

Comment

Working...