Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chance_
    • Nov 2005

joining movies not good...

i stumble across the cd1 cd2 movies alot the way i burn my dvds to avi... that's how it's set up. anyhow, when i join these with avimux, my dvd divx player seems to not like it. i think it's the reason anyway since 6 of the movies i tried were all joined movies... other movies that weren't joined played fine. i mean, the joined movies do play but usually just stops after few seconds into it, either that or when you forward it and stop it will freeze or some other stupid little things happen. what's wrong, can't my divx player handle joined movies or is there a better program than avi mux?! any ideas?
    Last edited by chance_; 13 Feb 2007, 04:40 AM.
  • hsoftwaremaster
    softwaremaster.awardspace .com
    • Feb 2007

If they the same bitrate and size (mostly they are if they were for the same movie) you can use Virtual Dub to join them. If you don't understand how just tell me

Comment

• chance_
      • Nov 2005

i get that vbr error whenever i load a movie in there. if avimux joins the movies together and still my player doesn't play it well then i don't think virtual dub would. my player can't seem to handle it but i guess trying can't hurt.

Comment

Working...