X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • growild
    • Mar 2007

need help saving dvd

I bought a bootleg copy of a dvd on ebay by accident for my boyfriend's birthday. He lives far away from me and I wanted to send it to him through aim or yahoo. So I want to save it to my computer. I did using mac ripper but the format isn't in a movie form? The endings all say .BUP .IFO .VOB. But they're all blank page icons.....I have a mac by the way. So when I click on the title in their saved folder it says there is no application to play such a file.

Is there any way to save it as a .MOV, MPEG, or quicktime or smething??
  • 2COOL
    Kamen Moderator V3
    • Aug 2003

Even though you bought it by accident, we are not able to help you on this DVD.
    I bought a bootleg copy of a dvd on ebay
    This phrase falls in line with the example given in this addition to forum rule 6.

2. If you mention that you downloaded a movie (a full movie, not a movie file) from an online/file sharing source without specifying it was legal (eg. "I downloaded a movie from Kazza")
    Definition of bootleg: Unofficial and illegally copied or distributed version of a movie, often of a substandard quality.

Since you have stated it's a bootleg, thread closed.
    2CL C Henshin!
    If you got a dollar for everytime someone called you ugly, you'd be a millionaire...an "ugly" millionaire.±

Comment

Working...