• Show
Clear All
  • gonwk
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2005

Posting Problems

Hi Admin,

I read your "Posting Problem" sticky ... tried implementing it and I can NOT find the 2 options that you are mentioning in your Sticky!!!

Here i smy problem ... I log in and I start responding or posting something ... after I have finished typing and push "Submit" button ... and guess what at times (and this has happened few times) ... the site asks me again to log in and once I do that I loose my entire typed message ... it sure torques my jaw ... now I ahve to start typing all over again.

Q: Is there a fix for this?

Or do I have to just type mys response in a Text file and then cut and paste it ... this way save me the aggravation.

Thanks,
    G!
  • locoeng
    Who Farted?
    • Dec 2005

You can always just copy the text before hitting the post button...if you are asked to log in again all you have to do is paste.

I use IE at work and I'm never logged out...I use Firefox on my desktop and I'm auto logged out after about 5 minutes or so, Firefox on my laptop keeps me logged in. Go figure.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
    Walt Kelly

Comment

• gonwk
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2005

Hi LocoEng,

You would think I learn my lesson after this happened to me few times ... and it always happen on my long posts ... go figure ...

I guess I have to make it a "Habit" to Copy my posts write ups ... just as a protection ... especially for me ... a 1-finger typist.

Thanks,
      G!

Comment

Working...