X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bietsecurb
    • Apr 2007

Divx Menu's

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to or what is best software to burn multiple Divx movie files to a single DVD disc without encoding them to Mpeg format? I also want to be able to create my own menu to select which ever of the movies I want to watch on a TV DVD player.

I guess it would be like burning a data disc but with the ability to create a menu which will be interactive on a portable dvd player.

Have searched all over, but most programs seem to encode them back into large files where only 1 movie will fit on a 4.5gig DVD, but if I can burn the movies as divx files each around 700mb, I could get loads of movies on 1 dual layer DVD and choose which I want to watch from the menu.

Thanks.
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

I guess it would be like burning a data disc but with the ability to create a menu which will be interactive on a portable dvd player.
    Yes,you are right.But menus are not supported in DivX USUALLY.There is only one format,the DivX Media Format that allows for DivX menus.Even then you will not find too many standalone players that support DMF.If you want to try,then see this:http://labs.divx.com/node/262
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

Working...