Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powerplay
    • Nov 2005

i need to get my corrupt webcam clip working again

I really really need your help. I had a clip that was very dear to me that I made with my webcam. Every time I wanted to play it that sign would come up saying “Open With” Choose the program you want to use to open this file” I would choose windows media player from the list of programes and another sign would pop up saying:
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    “The selected file has an extension that is not recognized by windows media player,but the player may still be able to play it. Because the extension is unknown by the player you should be sure that the file comes from a trust worthy source.
    Do you want the player to try to play the file?”
    <o></o>
    All I did was click yes and the clip would play perfectly all the time!
    <o></o>
    Then something happened yesterday someone was fooling around with my web cam trying to make his own clip. He made his stupid clip but now every time I try to play my clip after I press yes unlike before another sign pops up saying my clip file is corrupt.
    <o></o>
    “Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play” If it hepls when i clicked on more information it said something about the error id being Error ID = 0xC00D1199, Condition ID = 0x00000000
    <o></o>
    He said that before he started making his stupid clip he may have set the “Set capture file” to the same file name as my clip but before he started recording he realized this went back and made a new set capture file then started recording!
    <o></o>
    All I know is that now I have 2 clip files one is his stupid clip of himself making funny faces and and the other my very important clip, is now corrupted. There must be something I could do to uncorrupt my clip if anyone could help me I would be forever greatful! please please help. there must be something i could do. i cannot stress enough how important it is to get this file working again!!!!!
    <o></o>
  • powerplay
    • Nov 2005

come on guys/girls

come on someone must have ssome idea how to help me out

Comment

Working...