X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddlldrinc
    • May 2007

Backup DVD's

Hi
    Hope all is well. I have been reading some of the threads that you have replied to and must that your description and step by step instructions on what to do in certain cases, is AWESOME!!!! You are fantastic!
    That said, I am wondering if you can help me out with an issue that I'm having.
    I recently bought a new computer with Windows Vista and Windows Media Center Edition. I would like to copy my DVDs (store bought) to my harddrive so that movies can be viewed via Windows MCE.
    To help with my task(s) I recently downloaded freeware software.
    1) DVD Decryptor
    2) DFab
    3) DVD Shrink
    After reading some of the guides, I was able to decrypt the DVDs and store them to my harddrive without any problems. However, I've run across a few issues that I can't seem to figure out.
    1) On several of the backup up copies that i've created. I've noticed that audio options that are available on the original DVDs aren't available on the backup version.
    2) When playing DVDs from the HD. I am unable to play them through Windows MCE. When attempted it tells me that the specified file is not in the folder, although it really is.
    Any advice on how to correct these problems would be appreciated.
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

rules have changed, so has the forum

sorry we can't help you

and we have another rule against crossposting

Comment

Working...