X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • locoeng
    Who Farted?
    • Dec 2005

A Fair(y) Use Tale...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CJn_jC4FNDo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CJn_jC4FNDo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Disney Parody explanation of Copyright Law and Fair Use

Synopsis:
    Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the very folks we can thank for nearly endless copyright terms.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
    Walt Kelly
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

That was a wonderful clip loco, and I hope disney takes that professor and
    YouTube to court over it and we can properly "tar and feather" any lawyers
    after "common sense" and "common law" prevail. It shows way too much of the "spirit" that our founding fathers intended when they set up this country and it's government.

Comment

• locoeng
      Who Farted?
      • Dec 2005

Glad you liked it chewy....thought it quite interesting myself and wanted to share with everyone else.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
      Walt Kelly

Comment

• soup
        Just Trying To Help
        • Nov 2005

Good find locoeng, but what interests me most of all is how long do you think it took them to put that together?

Comment

• locoeng
          Who Farted?
          • Dec 2005

It's pretty elaborate...I would think it took them quite some time.

Walt Kelly

Comment

• Gary D
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Dec 2005

I wonder how long it will be before it is removed because of "pressure"??
            Gary D

Comment

Working...