Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ultralight
    • Apr 2002

More help please

I have a mpeg that I have been playing with quite a bit (newbie) I have it now where it plays great on my computer, what is the next step to burn it to a cd and play it on my DVD player? and is there any way to tell if it is a true mpeg? thanks
    Last edited by ultralight; 28 May 2002, 04:55 AM.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

For you, as a newbie, the simplest thing would be to use the latest version of NERO to convert and burn it as a VCD.

Be advised, however, that many standalone DVD players are "finicky" about which brands of CD-Rs (if any) they'll recognize as VCDs.

For information about the capabilities of your specific make/model of standalone DVD players, go to:

Video forums, video software downloads, guides, blu-ray players and media.

Comment

• ultralight
      • Apr 2002

Thanks setarip but I

finally got it to work by following the guides to the T (who'd a geussed) any how, when I play it on my computer it is crystal clear, but after burning it and playing it on my big screen the quality is much, much less then the computer, I realize I shold get some loss in quality, but is there any way along the process that I can improve the picture? thanks again for all your help.

Comment

• cheftaz
        • Apr 2002

If you are playing on standalone dvd player and your player supports svcd I would suggest making svcd. much better quality
        Feathery fudge chocolate cake with white chocolate and pistachio buttercream!

Comment

• sarit16
          Platinum Member
          Platinum Member
          • Dec 2001

Yep try SVCD.

Yep try SVCD much better, not the best but still not crystal clear.

Cheers

sksk

Comment

Working...