Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lemonyx
    • Feb 2006

BennQ Qsuite

I may be a little slow, but their web site, "sucks" in the way of trying to find something. Any one have the url for the BennQ Qsuite 2.0?

tia
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Abit IP35 Pro mb, Intel Core 2 Duo Q6600 2.4ghz OC'd 3.6ghz, Thermalright 120 Ultra Extreme, 4 x 1gb Corsair XMS2 PC6400, Gigabyte 8800 GT OC'd PCi-e 2.0, 2x WD 74gb Raptors, 4x WD Se16 500gb HD's, CoolerMaster Stacker Case, Antec Earthwatts 500w, lots of Delta fans
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

Comment

• lemonyx
      • Feb 2006

Chewy - thanks a lot.

Had too many "blue screens" on the PC so decided to reinstall everything. What a pain. It was a pain for me 2.5 yrs ago then, trying to load XP Pro.
      Just had one SATA that worked, that was the boot drive and had two ide's on the Raid connector - now that doesn't work.

Gotta be smarter than the PC
      Last edited by lemonyx; 5 Aug 2007, 02:29 PM.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Abit IP35 Pro mb, Intel Core 2 Duo Q6600 2.4ghz OC'd 3.6ghz, Thermalright 120 Ultra Extreme, 4 x 1gb Corsair XMS2 PC6400, Gigabyte 8800 GT OC'd PCi-e 2.0, 2x WD 74gb Raptors, 4x WD Se16 500gb HD's, CoolerMaster Stacker Case, Antec Earthwatts 500w, lots of Delta fans

Comment

• gonwk
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Dec 2005

Hi folks,

Chewy .. I have to come and checkout your "favorites" list ... how in the world you come up with these URLs for different stuff at the drop of a hat!?!?

BTW, thanks I happen to be looking for QSuite download also.

G!

Comment

• Chewy
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2003

it's simple, just use google and then a little "intuition", understanding that web masters
          are often incompetent or actually hiding stuff from you

Comment

Working...