X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshe
    • May 2007

How to show 2 videoclips together?

Hello.

I need to put together two videoclips of the same length. I do not mean to stick them, but to show one videoclip beside the other one. Previously I need to cut them so that they fit in the screen. How can I do both things?.
    Thank you very much.
  • olyteddy
    • Nov 2006

Run two instances of VLC player. 1 video in each.

Comment

• joshe
      • May 2007

I have never used this program. I need not only to watch the 2 viedos together but also to record the result. Does it allow to record in AVI format what I see in the screen? Original videos are in AVI format and I need not to loose quality, I mean I want to avoid to change the format in all this process. Thank you.

Comment

• olyteddy
        • Nov 2006

That's not what you said the first time.
        I need to put together two videoclips of the same length. I do not mean to stick them, but to show one videoclip beside the other one.
        Now you say:
        I need not only to watch the 2 viedos together but also to record the result.
        That's a whole different situation that will require a Video Editor or an AVISynth script, both of which will require encoding the result. You might want to check out the list of tools at http://www.videohelp.com/tools. I have no AVISynth experience but I know there's lots of info about it out there. Try Google.

PS did you mean 'stack' instead of 'stick'?
        Last edited by olyteddy; 4 Sep 2007, 12:48 PM. Reason: ps

Comment

• guoyuchuang
          • Aug 2007

Originally Posted by joshe
          I need to put together two videoclips of the same length. I do not mean to stick them, but to show one videoclip beside the other one. Previously I need to cut them so that they fit in the screen. How can I do both things?

It is a video with montage. It means that you need a special technology or a good tool to make it easy.

You can read this article to learn about it.

You can try this program to make a video what you want that.
          Turn your life’s best moments into stunning movies with Corel VideoStudio! Get creative with drag-and-drop stylish templates, artistic filters, titles, transitions, and the whole palette of advanced editing tools. Get your FREE trial.

-------------------------------------------------------------
          Trim video easily and make a cool video slideshow to DVD

Comment

• Joseph felix
            • Aug 2007

Re:

I have used Vegas video editor for this, here you can join your video clips together.

Comment

Working...